Great Wall of China
Bird’s Nest Stadium
Niu Jie Mosque
DAY 1 : KUALA LUMPUR – BEIJING
Gather at KLIA/KLIA2 three hours before departure to Beijing.
DAY 2 : BEIJING (B/L/D)
Upon arrival at Beijing International Airport around 1.15 a.m (local time), meet and greet with tour guide and transfer to hotel for check-in. Tour guide will accompany you to hotel for check-in assistance, and a good sleep will take you to a sunny morning. As starter, there will be a professional Foot Massage provided free at Herbal Medicine Center, which will guarantee us a delightful walk in Tian An Men Square; the largest city square in the world, bordered by the Great Hall of the People and Chairman Mao’s Mausoleum. Standing north is Forbidden City; the complex of imperial palace and home to the Emperors of Ming and Qing Dynasty for over 500 years. Grand halls and courts gradually give way to more intimate domestic quarters, presenting an insight into the pampered isolation of the emperors. After a well prepared Halal lunch, we will head to Niu Jie Mosque; the most famous Mosque in Beijing with a history of more than 1000 years. Not far locates the Muslim Supermarket; the only supermarket for local Muslims. Enjoy the wonderful Acrobatic Show in the evening.
DAY 3 : BEIJING (B/L/D)
Visit to Jade Museum in the morning, where is a good place to have better understanding on Chinese culture. Then it comes to the highlight of our trip; Great Wall of China. First built in the Warring States period (475-221BC) as a series of earthworks erected by individual kingdoms to defend against each other and north invasion, the wall we see now was left from Ming dynasty. Lunch will be served at a local Muslim restaurant nearby, followed by ski playing delight at Snow World. Visit to Silk Store in the afternoon. As one of the major Chinese craftsmanship, embroidery products will be the best souvenirs. Our evening will be devoted to China’s No.1 shopping street; Wang Fu Jing Shopping Street. Go back to hotel for rest.
DAY 4 : BEIJING (B/L/D)
Today’s program will begin with Bamboo Carbon Shop, the items there are very popular for its outlook and healthcare function. Our sightseeing is the well-know Summer Palace. Being the largest imperial garden in China, it was first built in the Qing emperor Qianlong’s time in 1751 and was restored in 1886 by Dowager empress Cixi for her own enjoyment. The park became a favorite haunt of Cixi, who even preferred it to the Forbidden City, and named it Yihe Yuan (meaning the garden of health and harmony). Today’s prayers will be held at Local Mosque; one of the most frequently visited Mosque among foreign friends. Visit to Negative Ion Experience Center after prayers. And the afternoon will be spent at Xiu Shui Market for bargaining fun. The Place will be our last stop for luxury treat on products and the largest LED screen in Asia.
DAY 5 : BEIJING (B/L/D)
Check-out in the morning. To see modern Beijing, a must-see place is 2008 Olympic Stadiums; The prestigious Bird’s Nest and Water Cube, which won big applauds in and out architectural world. There will be an outside tour for photographing. Not far is the very popular Jewelry City for inexpensive items. A fabulous Tea Ceremony at Tea House will be presented after Mosque visit. And Hong Qiao Market will be the place blast shopping. With a tasty Halal dinner served, we will head to Beijing International Airport for the departure flight home.
DAY 6 : BEIJING – KUALA LUMPUR
Depart from Beijing in the early morning. Arrive at KLIA in the morning. Tour ends.
- Direct flight air ticket (Malaysia Airlines / Air Asia)
- Accommodation at 4* hotel – Taishun Hotel, Beijing or similar (twin sharing room basis)
- Private land transfers by air-conditioned company coach
- City sightseeing + all entrance fees
- Halal meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- English/Malay speaking guide
- Tipping for tour guide/driver
- China Visa
- Travel Insurance
- One bottle mineral water per pax per day
- Additional charges such extra baggage, seat upgrade, etc.
- Ski equipment & ski wear
- Optional tour (if any)
- Personal expenses
- Deposit = RM 500.00 per pax
- Full Payment: 30 Days before departures.
- RM 50.00 per amendment after booking confirmation.
- Payment can be made to our account name:
Account Name : DAUN HIJAU TRAVEL & TOURS SDN BHD
Bank Name : CIMB ISLAMIC BANK
Account No : 8600 14 9088
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Price quoted is in Ringgit Malaysia and is subject to change according to current currency exchange with US Dollar (USD). Daun Hijau Travel has rights to change the package price after giving notice not less than 7 days before flight departure.
- If for some personal reasons the client wants to cancel the tour once it already started, no refund will be done by the company.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the sequence of the itinerary may vary.
- Complimentary tours will not be replaced if cancelled due to weather condition.
- Valid for Malaysian passport holder only.
- The full board package based on private tour.
- Daun Hijau Travel’s Terms & Conditions apply.
Contact Us For Quote : 03 – 4256 2900 / 3900
OR Email to : firstname.lastname@example.org