DAY 1 : KUALA LUMPUR – SEOUL – NAMI ISLAND (L/D)
Meeting with a tour guide at Incheon International Airport upon arrival. Visit Nami Island to enjoy Lake Cruise and take a leisure walk at the beautiful tree road where the outdoor shooting for the famous Korean Drama “Winter Sonata” Petite France; a French cultural village set in the Korean countryside and consists of 16 French-style buildings where visitors can lodge. Check in at Mt. Seorak Hotel. Overnight.
DAY 2 : MT. SEORAK – SEOUL (B/L/D)
After breakfast, meeting with a tour guide at hotel lobby and visit Sinhung Temple; Sinheungsa is an ancient temple with deep historical significance, and many tourists come because of its beautiful scenery. Next, visit Gwongeumseong fortress by cable car (Mt. Seorak scenery). Back to Seoul and shopping stop at Amethyst factory. Afterward, proceed to Korea House to experience kimchi making and wearing Hanbok. Overnight in Seoul.
DAY 3 : SEOUL – JEJU
After breakfast, you will transfer to Gimpo airport and fly to Jeju Island. Upon arrival, visit:
- Mysterious road; experience the strange feeling that your car, downhill, actually goes uphill. This is an optical illusion created due to the surrounding environment.
- Dragon head rock
- Teseum Jeju; offers a lot of interesting things to see about the Teddy Bears. Bears are handmade by designers with premium goat wool for high quality.
- Jusangjeoli Cliff; look like a large folding screen with black hexagon stone pillars. When you visit here and look at the columnar joints with beautiful ocean waves crashing against them, you will be mesmerized by nature’s greatness.
- Green tea museum; teaches visitors about Korea’s traditional tea culture. The “o“ in “o’sulloc“, means to appreciate and enjoy, and it also stands for the origin of sulloc, only sulloc, and of sulloc tea.
Jeju hotel check-in for overnight.
DAY 4 : JEJU – SEOUL
After breakfast, meeting with a tour guide at hotel lobby and visit
- Ilchull land; starting from Micheon Cave, an important resource filled with underground mystery as well as academic, tourist, and cultural value, Ilchulland is an arboretum of mediation and abstraction that contributes to develop the tourism industry in the eastern part of Jeju Island.
- Seongeup folk village; a small town that holds a vast amount of culture.
- Seongsan sun rise peak; SeongsanIlchulbong Peak rose from under the sea in a volcanic eruption over 100,000 years ago. Located on the eastern end of Jejudo Island, there is a huge crater at the top of SeongsanIlchulbong Peak.
- Jondalri shore road (pass by); The tour bus takes beautiful coastline of Jeju. Whilst heading to Manjang cave, you can appreciate the beauty of Jeju’s Ocean.
Fly to Seoul and hotel check-in. Overnight in Seoul.
DAY 5 : SEOUL
After breakfast, visit Lotte world / Everland Theme Park. Next, visit Itaewon Mosque & shopping street. Overnight at Seoul hotel.
DAY 6 : SEOUL
After breakfast, meeting with a tour guide at hotel lobby and visit Gyeongbokgung Palace; royal palace located at northern Seoul. Proceed to pass by Presidential Blue House (pass by), Ginseng Museum, Cosmetic shop, Pine tree shop, Shinsegye Duty free shop, Namdaemun Market (Souvenir shop) or Myeongdong shopping street for free shopping time. Overnight at Seoul hotel.
DAY 7 : SEOUL – INCHEON AIRPORT – KUALA LUMPUR
After breakfast, you will meet with the driver only and transfer to airport for departure back to Kuala Lumpur.
Contact Us For Quote : 03 – 4256 2900 / 3900
Or Email To : firstname.lastname@example.org
- The itinerary may vary depends on date and time of arrival and departure.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the sequence of the itinerary may vary.
- Complimentary tours will not be replaced if cancelled due to weather condition.
- Minimum 2-to-Go
- Private tour
Full Payment: 20 Days before departures.
RM 50.00 per amendment after booking confirmation.
Payment can be made to our account name:
Account Name : DAUN HIJAU TRAVEL & TOURS SDN BHD
Bank Name : CIMB ISLAMIC BANK
Account No : 8600 14 9088
No refund for unutilised stay or services.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Rates quoted are in Ringgit Malaysia for ground arrangement only and are subject to change without prior notice.
Hotel featured are subject to availability at the time of booking.
For Malaysia market only.
Daun Hijau Travel’s Terms & Conditions apply.
Daun Hijau Travel & Tours Sdn Bhd acts only as agent for transportation companies, hotels and other contractors and therefore does not accept any responsibility for:
Any act of comission or default accident or irregularities that may be caused to person and or property.
Any cancellation of journey, delays, failure to provide seats, berth and facilities for carrying or storing luggage and or failure to provide accommodation.
Daun Hijau Travel & Tours Sdn Bhd reserves the right without being liable for any loss or damage to change the itinerary with or without notice and at its sole discretion if found to be in the best interest of all concerned.