DAY 1 : KUALA LUMPUR – TAIPEI (D)
Arrival Taoyuan Airport Taiwan, meet and greet with local guide, proceed to check in hotel. Free at leisure. Dinner at local muslim restaurant.
DAY 2 : TAIPEI (B/L/D)
Breakfast at hotel, after breakfast City tour Taipei – CKS Memorial Hall, Pearl Center, Hsueshan Tunnel, Yilan Traditional Arts center, Shangrila leisure farm. Prayer will be at Taipei Grand Mosque. Lunch & dinner at local restaurant.
DAY 3 : TAIPEI (B/L/D)
After breakfast at hotel, tour to Hsinchu, Leofoo Village Theme Park, Tai Yi Leisure farm. Lunch & dinner at local muslim restaurant.
DAY 4 : TAIPEI (B/L/D)
After breakfast at hotel, continue tour to Sun Moon Lake National Scenic Area, Peacock Garden, Aboriginal Local shop Taipei 101 (observatory deck) and Wufenpu Garment. Lunch & dinner at local muslim restaurant.
DAY 5 : TAIPEI – KUALA LUMPUR (B)
Check out hotel. Transfer to Taoyuan Airport for fly back to Kuala Lumpur.
Contact Us For Quote : 03 – 4256 2900 / 3900
Or Email To : email@example.com
- The itinerary may vary depends on date and time of arrival and departure.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the sequence of the itinerary may vary.
- Complimentary tours will not be replaced if cancelled due to weather condition.
- Minimum 2-to-Go
- Private Tour
- Full Payment: 20 Days before departures.
- RM 50.00 per amendment after booking confirmation.
- Payment can be made to our account name:
Account Name : DAUN HIJAU TRAVEL & TOURS SDN BHD
Bank Name : CIMB ISLAMIC BANK
Account No : 8600 14 9088
No refund for unutilised stay or services.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Rates quoted are in Ringgit Malaysia for ground arrangement only and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Hotel featured are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- For Malaysia market only.
- Daun Hijau Travel’s Terms & Conditions apply.
Daun Hijau Travel & Tours Sdn Bhd acts only as agent for transportation companies, hotels and other contractors and therefore does not accept any responsibility for:
- Any act of comission or default accident or irregularities that may be caused to person and or property.
- Any cancellation of journey, delays, failure to provide seats, berth and facilities for carrying or storing luggage and or failure to provide accommodation.
- Daun Hijau Travel & Tours Sdn Bhd reserves the right without being liable for any loss or damage to change the itinerary with or without notice and at its sole discretion if found to be in the best interest of all concerned.
COVERAGE / ACCEPTANCE
All quotation by Daun Hijau Travel & Tours Sdn Bhd are subject to the terms and conditions stipulated above regardless or whether they are included in the quotation or otherwise, reserves the right to amend any of the conditions from time to time at its discretion.