Songwol-dong Fairy Tale Village
Bukchon Hanok Village
DAY 1 : KUALA LUMPUR – INCHEON – SEOUL (D)
Gather at KLIA 2 three hours before departure by Air Asia at 7.50 a.m. Upon arrival at Incheon International Airport around 3.20 p.m (local time), meet and greet with a tour guide and start with Incheon city tour. Visit China Town + Songwol-dong Fairy Tale Village. It is ordinary houses’ walls which are covered with beautiful wall paintings and has lots of painting of famous fairy tales. Next, visit Sinpo International Market and Black-Noodle Museum; it was opened in Incheon during the open port period to promote the historical and cultural values of Korean-style jajangmyeon that has now become one of the “Top 100 Cultural Symbols of Korea”. Transfer to Seoul for hotel check-in.
DAY 2 : SEOUL – NAMI ISLAND – SKIING ACTIVITY (B/L/D)
After breakfast, transfer to Gapyeong and visit Nami Island with ferry ride. Next, enjoy skiing activity; ski equipment at own personal expense. Transfer back to Seoul for overnight.
DAY 3 : SEOUL CITY TOUR (B/L/D)
After breakfast, transfer for Seoul city tour. En route, pass by Presidential Blue House; the executive office and official residence of the South Korean head of state, the President of the Republic of Korea. Seoul city tour:
- Gwanghwamun Square; a public area in central Seoul that features museums, statues, restaurants, and beautiful surrounding views.
- Cheonggyecheon Stream; a 10.9-kilometre-long, modern public recreation space in downtown Seoul.
- Gyeongbokgung Palace; was the main royal palace of the Joseon dynasty. It also houses the National Palace Museum of Korea and the National Folk Museum within the premises of the complex.
- Bukchon Hanok Village; a traditional village in Seoul with a long history. The village is composed of lots of alleys, hanok and is preserved to show a 600-year-old urban environment.
- Namsan View Point & N Seoul Tower.
Back to hotel for overnight.
DAY 4 : SEOUL – SHOPPING (B/L/D)
After breakfast, visit Itaewon central Mosque, Seaweed Museum + wearing hanbok + making vegetable kimbop. Shopping at Cosmetic Outlet, Red Pine Shop, Ginseung Shop and Myeongdong Market. Back to hotel for overnight.
DAY 5 : SEOUL - INCHEON AIRPORT – KUALA LUMPUR (B)
After breakfast, free and easy before transfer to airport for flight departure back to Kuala Lumpur at 4.25 p.m (local time). Estimate to arrive at KLIA 2 at 10.10 p.m.
- Direct flight air ticket (Air Asia) with 20kg baggage
- Accommodation at 4* hotel – Benikea M Hotel, Seoul or similar (twin sharing room basis)
- Transportation during tour (45 seats bus)
- City sightseeing + all entrance fees
- Halal meals as mentioned in the itinerary
- English speaking guide
- Tipping for tour guide/driver
- Travel Insurance
- One bottle mineral water per pax per day
- Additional charges such extra baggage, seat upgrade, etc.
- Ski equipment & ski wear
- Optional tour (if any)
- Personal expenses
- Deposit = RM 500.00 per pax
- Full Payment: 30 Days before departures.
- RM 50.00 per amendment after booking confirmation.
- Payment can be made to our account name:
Account Name : DAUN HIJAU TRAVEL & TOURS SDN BHD
Bank Name : CIMB ISLAMIC BANK
Account No : 8600 14 9088
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Price quoted is in Ringgit Malaysia and is subject to change according to current currency exchange with US Dollar (USD). Daun Hijau Travel has rights to change the package price after giving notice not less than 7 days before flight departure.
- If for some personal reasons the client wants to cancel the tour once it already started, no refund will be done by the company.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the sequence of the itinerary may vary.
- Complimentary tours will not be replaced if cancelled due to weather condition.
- Valid for Malaysian passport holder only.
- The full board package based on private tour.
- Daun Hijau Travel’s Terms & Conditions apply.
Contact us for quote : 03 – 4256 2900 / 3900
OR Email to : firstname.lastname@example.org