DAY 1 : Arrival Kota Kinabalu Airport
Meet on arrival at Kota Kinabalu International Airport and transfer to your hotel. Afternoon free at leisure to discover Kota Kinabalu City at your own arrangement.
DAY 2 : Kundasang/Desa Dairy Farm/Kinabalu National Park/Poring Hot Springs
After breakfast, depart from hotel to Kundasang. Enjoy scenic view of the quaint countryside, the majestic Mount Kinabalu, dreamy valleys and colorful roadside farmer markets as you drive along the Crocker Range. Short stop at Nabalu Market for photo opportunity and to explore the local marketplace. Proceed to Poring Hot Springs. Trek through the rain forest trail to the canopy walkway. 3 circuits of suspension bridge zigzag through the crowns of the tallest and strongest rain forest trees with a total length of 373.6 meters and height up to 41 meters above ground offer good opportunity to observe canopy-dwelling rain forest inhabitants such as butterflies, insects, tree shrews, squirrels and birds. If time permits, dip in the open air Hot Springs tub. Its therapeutic properties are reputed to ease aching muscles. After lunch, visit the famous Desa Dairy Farm. Dubbed the New Zealand of Sabah, the rolling green pasture with grazing cows at foothill of Mt. Kinabalu is a sight to behold. The 199 hectares farm produces some 90,000 litres of high quality milk per year from Holstein-Friesian cow. Try the fresh milk and soft ice cream while you are here (own cost). Enroute to Kota Kinabalu, photo stop at the Kinabalu National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Return to hotel in Kota Kinabalu.
DAY 3 : Twin Island Hopping (Sapi/Manukan)
After breakfast, transfer to the jetty for boat ride to the idyllic Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine Park cluster of tropical islands. Swim and snorkel in the crystal blue sea or just relax on the sandy beach. Enjoy a delicious BBQ lunch before transfer you to next tropical island for more fun in the sun. Mask & snorkel are provided. At 3.30 p.m, ride boat to the mainland and transfer to your hotel.
DAY 4 : Departure from Kota Kinabalu Airport
After breakfast, free at leisure until transfer to Kota Kinabalu International Airport for departure flight.
Contact Us For Quote : 03 – 4256 2900 / 3900
Or Email To : email@example.com
- The itinerary may vary depends on date and time of arrival and departure.
- Customers may customize their own itinerary and visiting places according to own preference.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the sequence of the itinerary may vary.
- Complimentary tours will not be replaced if cancelled due to weather condition.
- Minimum 2-to-Go
- Private Tour
Full Payment: 20 Days before departures.
RM 50.00 per amendment after booking confirmation.
Payment can be made to our account name:
Account Name : DAUN HIJAU TRAVEL & TOURS SDN BHD
Bank Name : CIMB ISLAMIC BANK
Account No : 8600 14 9088
No refund for unutilise stay or services.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Rates quoted are in Ringgit Malaysia for ground arrangement only and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Hotel featured are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- Daun Hijau Travel’s Terms & Conditions apply.
- Daun Hijau Travel & Tours Sdn Bhd acts only as agent for transportation companies, hotels and other contractors and therefore does not accept any responsibility for:
- Any act of comission or default accident or irregularities that may be caused to person and or property.
- Any cancellation of journey, delays, failure to provide seats, berth and facilities for carrying or storing luggage and or failure to provide accommodation.
- Daun Hijau Travel & Tours Sdn Bhd reserves the right without being liable for any loss or damage to change the itinerary with or without notice and at its sole discretion if found to be in the best interest of all concerned.
COVERAGE / ACCEPTANCE
All quotation by Daun Hijau Travel & Tours Sdn Bhd are subject to the terms and conditions stipulated above regardless or whether they are included in the quotation or otherwise, reserves the right to amend any of the conditions from time to time at its discretion.