DAY 1 : KUALA LUMPUR – KUNMING – STONE FOREST (D)
Arrive in Kunming in the afternoon. As the capital city of Yunnan Province and the well-known “City of Spring”, it is home to more than one third of China’s ethnic minorities and the world of plantations. After a warm welcome, our guide will accompany you Stone Forest and assist you to check in.
DAY 2 : STONE FOREST – KUNMING (B/L/D)
A full-day excursion to the famous Stone Forest; a 32 acres of special karsts limestone formations that have eroded into cliffs and peaks, including caves, arches and pavilions; all connected by a labyrinth of trails. The Stone Forest is a world of stone peaks, stalactite-stalagmites, stalagmites, subterranean rivers and underground limestone caves. The electronic car ride will provide us a better sight. The place is home to the Sani people, a branch of the industrious and brave Yi minority. As born singers and dancers, they are also skilled in embroidery. Go back to Kunming by private coach. Pray at Yong Ning Mosque, followed by casual shopping at Nan Ping Walk Street; the classical and very famous commercial street.
DAY 3 : KUNMING (B/L/D)
The third day is opened with Green Lake Park; the most popular park in Kunming. Since 1985, it has become the home for red-beaked seagulls traveling long from Russia. The park’s natural combination of emerald-like lake & weeping willows are also liked by local people. Coming up is Jinbi Archway; a “must visit” spotlight in Kunming. It was originally constructed in Xuande Period of the Ming Dynasty (more than 500 years ago). They are 12 meters tall and 18 meters wide. With carved beams and painted rafters, they bear the folk features of the city and look exquisite beyond compare. Today’s prayers will be held at Shun Cheng Mosque. First built in early 1425, it is one of the most famous Mosques in China, and the head quarter of Islamic Association in Yunnan Province. The evening will be spent at Daguan Commercial Area.
DAY 4 : KUNMING – KUALA LUMPUR (B/L)
Check out in the morning. We will go to Flower Market; a part of a series of streets and markets in central Kunming where an attempt has been made to preserve some of the typical architecture of the region. Traditional wooden houses with grass growing from their roofs line the streets where a variety of products are sold, including of course a small alley devoted to flowers and cage birds. After a tasty Halal lunch, we will head to the airport for departure.
Contact Us For Quote : 03 – 4256 2900 / 3900
Or Email To : email@example.com
- The itinerary may vary depends on date and time of arrival and departure.
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the sequence of the itinerary may vary.
- Complimentary tours will not be replaced if cancelled due to weather condition.
- Minimum 2-to-Go
- Private Tour
- Full Payment: 20 Days before departures.
- RM 50.00 per amendment after booking confirmation.
- Payment can be made to our account name:
Account Name : DAUN HIJAU TRAVEL & TOURS SDN BHD
Bank Name : CIMB ISLAMIC BANK
Account No : 8600 14 9088
- No refund for unutilised stay or services.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Rates quoted are in Ringgit Malaysia for ground arrangement only and are subject to change without prior notice.
- Hotel featured are subject to availability at the time of booking.
- For Malaysia market only.
- Daun Hijau Travel’s Terms & Conditions apply.
Daun Hijau Travel & Tours Sdn Bhd acts only as agent for transportation companies, hotels and other contractors and therefore does not accept any responsibility for:
- Any act of comission or default accident or irregularities that may be caused to person and or property.
- Any cancellation of journey, delays, failure to provide seats, berth and facilities for carrying or storing luggage and or failure to provide accommodation.
- Daun Hijau Travel & Tours Sdn Bhd reserves the right without being liable for any loss or damage to change the itinerary with or without notice and at its sole discretion if found to be in the best interest of all concerned.
COVERAGE / ACCEPTANCE
All quotation by Daun Hijau Travel & Tours Sdn Bhd are subject to the terms and conditions stipulated above regardless or whether they are included in the quotation or otherwise, reserves the right to amend any of the conditions from time to time at its discretion.