DAY 1 : ARRIVAL JOGJAKARTA ~ CITY SIGHT SEEING – SUNSET PARANGTRITIS [L/D]
Welcome to Jogjakarta, arrival meets and greet by our professional guide. Straight we start our tour visit Kampoeng Batik tirtodipuran, and continue to Kotagede the centre of luxurious silver handmade, Monggo Jogja Chocholate Factory Lunch at local restaurant. Continue to, finish and continue to Kasongan Clay Handcraft, Manding Leather Factory, and afternoon direct to Parangtritis beach to see sunset. Finish tour transfer to Hotel for check-in. at evening we will pick you up for Dinner.
DAY 2 : FULL DAY JOGJA CITY TOUR [B/L/D]
After breakfast, we will proceed to Sultan Palace or usually called with Kraton Ngayogyakarta Hadiningrat the Royal palace of Yogyakarta Residence, Continue to Tamansari water castle, Lunch at local restaurant, and continue for shopping at COSMO & DAGADU FACTORY OUTLETS, also KARITA & ANNISA MOSLEM OUTLET, and direct to DOWA HANDBAG at Godean, afternoon direct to Alun – Alun Kidul while you can enjoy the mystical of Passing by of 02 Banyan Trees, also you can try to riding the “light & colour bicycle” [personal account] dinner at local restaurant, finish back to your hotel, free at leisure.
DAY 3 : MERAPI – BOROBUDUR – MALIOBORO [B/L/D]
After having b’fast we will take you to Kali Adem village to witness the ruin of the previous Merapi eruption on November, 2010 start lunch at local restaurant and depart to the Buddhist temple and finish at Borobudur is the biggest Buddhist temple in the ninth century measuring 123×123 meters was built by King Samaratungga on of the king of Old Mataram Kingdom the decendant of Syailendra Dynasti,, continue to Candi Mendut (Mendut Temple) is older than Candi Borobudur there are sory of children in it walls, then direct to Candi Pawon (Pawon temple) its not a grave but a place to keep King Indra’s weapon namely Vajranalafinish back to Jogja passing by Pasar Salak at Sleman Village, and have free time for shoping at Malioboro Road to buy all types of handicrafts: Batik, Wooden Crafts, Souvenirs, food (Bakpia Pathok). Lunch & Dinner will be served at local restaurant.
DAY 4 : JOGJAKARTA DEPARTURE [B]
Early morning call check-out procedure, and transfer to airport to leave Jogja with thousand of good memorize. Bon Voyage!
Contact Us For Quote : 03 – 4256 2900 / 3900
Or Email To : email@example.com
- Deposit: RM300 upon booking
- Full Payment: 21 Days before departures
- RM50 per amendment after booking confirmation
- Payment can be made to our account name :
DAUN HIJAU TRAVEL & TOURS SDN BHD
CIMB ISLAMIC BANK
Account No : 8600 14 9088
- 21 Days or More prior departure – 90% deposit refund
- 20-14 Days prior departure – 50% of ground/packages refund
- 13 – 08 Days prior departure – 25% of ground/packages refund
- 07 – 00 Days prior departure – 100% of ground/packages charges
- No refund for unutilised stay or services
- Deposit not refundable if cancelled 14 days before date of travel
TERM & CONDITIONS
- Rates quoted are in Ringgit Malaysia for ground arrangement only and are subject to change
without prior notice.
- Hotel featured are subject to availability at the time of booking
- For Malaysia market only
- Daun Hijau Travel’s Terms & Conditions apply
Daun Hijau Travel & Tours Sdn Bhd acts only as agent for transportation companies, hotels and other contractors and therefore does not accept any responsibility for:
- Any act of comission or default accident or irregularities that may be caused to person and or property.
- Any cancellation of journey, delays, failure to provide seats, berth and facilities for carrying or storing luggage
and or failure to provide accommodation.
- Daun Hijau Travel & Tours Sdn Bhd reserves the right without being liable for any loss or damage to change the itinerary with or without notice and at its sole discretion if found to be in the best interest of all concerned.
All quotation by Daun Hijau Travel & Tours Sdn Bhd are subject to the terms and conditions stipulated above regardless or whether they are included in the quotation or otherwise, reserves the right to amend any of the conditions from time to time at its discretion.