D1 Transfer In Jogja / Overnite Borobudur (N/A)
WELCOME TO JOGJA. You will be met & greet by our guide at Jogja Airport to be transferred to and check – in into the Manohara hotel. exploring & enjoy the atmosphere Borobudur temple until closing at 17.00 – The rest is free program.
D2 Sunrise Borobudur / Merapi Tour / Malioboro (B,L,D)
Start at 05:00 am to admire the magical sunrise at the great Budhist temple Borobudur and discover its mystery and history. A short stop at Pawon & Mendut temples, then proceed to view the beauty of Gunung Merapi from Kali adem Village, passing Salak Fruit Plantation – we will enjoy a traditional Javanese lunch at Saung Apung Timbul Roso, a restaurant with huts built over fishpond, offering quite and peaceful village ambiance. Next shopping at Beringharjo Traditional market and Malioboro, this two connected shopping
area offer merchandise, batik, traditional snacks, Javanese herbs, rattan ornament and handicraft – Dinner at local restaurant. Overnite at Jogja
D3 City Tour / Kasongan / Sunset Parangtritis (B,L,D)
Visit “Kraton” – the magnificent palace of Sultan and Taman Sari water castle. Then onward to visit a traditional batik home industry. Next visit Kotagede. Lunch at local restaurant Shopping at Beringharjo Tradtional market and Malioboro, this two connected shopping area offer merchandise, batik, traditional snacks, Javanese herbs, rattan ornament and handicraft – next visit Kasongan village enjoy the art of making pottery from clay on their unique new designs – finally enjoy romantic sunset at Parangtritis beach. Dinner at local restaurant.
D4 Jogja (Departure) (B)
Free program, you will be transferred to Jogja airport.
Contact Us For Quote : 03 – 4256 2900 / 3900
Or Email To : firstname.lastname@example.org
Child With bed : 85% from adult price
Child Without bed : 70% from adult price
Child Share room (1dult + 1 child in twin room) : full adult price
- In the event of unforeseen circumstances, the sequence of the itinerary may vary
- Complimentary tours will not be replaced if cancelled due to weather condition
- For Breakfast suggested to take Cereal, Bread, Butter & fruits jam or vegetarian meal due to Halal
- Minimum 2-to-Go
- Private tour
- Accommodations at selected hotel
- Meals – as per itinerary
- Return airport transfers and sightseeing on seat in coach basis
- Entrance fees as per itinerary
- English speaking guide
- Travel Insurance (BASIC PLAN COVERAGE – Please ask for more information)
- Return International / Domestic Air tickets with surcharge & Airport tax (Exit Kuala Lumpur)
- Extra baggage surcharge
- Any items of personal nature e.g. mineral water, table drinks, laundry, international phone calls
- peak season/weekend/public holiday surcharge by hotel or local travel agent/operator
- Deposit: RM300 upon booking
- Full Payment: 21 Days before departures
- RM50 per amendment after booking confirmation
- Payment can be made to our account name :
DAUN HIJAU TRAVEL & TOURS SDN BHD
CIMB ISLAMIC BANK
Account No : 8600 14 9088
- 21 Days or More prior departure – 90% deposit refund
- 20-14 Days prior departure – 50% of ground/packages refund
- 13 – 08 Days prior departure – 25% of ground/packages refund
- 07 – 00 Days prior departure – 100% of ground/packages charges
- No refund for unutilised stay or services
- Deposit not refundable if cancelled 14 days before date of travel
TERM & CONDITIONS
- Rates quoted are in Ringgit Malaysia for ground arrangement only and are subject to change
without prior notice.
- Hotel featured are subject to availability at the time of booking
- For Malaysia market only
- Daun Hijau Travel’s Terms & Conditions apply
Daun Hijau Travel & Tours Sdn Bhd acts only as agent for transportation companies, hotels and other contractors and therefore does not accept any responsibility for:
- Any act of comission or default accident or irregularities that may be caused to person and or property.
- Any cancellation of journey, delays, failure to provide seats, berth and facilities for carrying or storing luggage
and or failure to provide accommodation.
- Daun Hijau Travel & Tours Sdn Bhd reserves the right without being liable for any loss or damage to change the itinerary with or without notice and at its sole discretion if found to be in the best interest of all concerned.
All quotation by Daun Hijau Travel & Tours Sdn Bhd are subject to the terms and conditions stipulated above regardless or whether they are included in the quotation or otherwise, reserves the right to amend any of the conditions from time to time at its discretion.