DAY 1 : ARRIVAL MEDAN – PARAPAT (L,D)
You will be greeted by your tour guide / driver cum guide on arrival at Kuala Namu International Airport in Medan. Transfer to local restaurant for lunch. After lunch, proceed to Parapat Lake Toba. Enroute stop at Patent Shop to buy local food products such as Teng Teng or Ting Ting. Arrive at Parapat, a town on the shore of serene Lake Toba. Check in to hotel for accommodation. Dinner at hotel.
DAY 2 : PARAPAT – SAMOSIR ISLAND – PARAPAT – BERASTAGI (B,L,D)
After breakfast at hotel, cruise Lake Toba by ferry boat for about 45 minutes. Visit Tomok Village to see the ancient tomb of King Sidabutar, then visit Ambarita Village to see the famous stone chairs and execution place of King Siallagan (Only for groups with a minimum of 10 persons). Back to Parapat. Transfer to local restaurant for lunch. After lunch, tour continues to Berastagi. Enroute stop at Simarjarunjung to enjoy ginger tea and fried bananas (personal expenses). Stop at Sipiso Piso waterfall to see this magnificent 110 metres tall waterfall and an extraordinary view of Lake Toba from the north side. Proceed to Berastagi. Upon arrival in Berastagi visit the Central Fruit Market to buy tropical fruits, vegetables and flowers. Check into the hotel, where you will be having dinner.
DAY 3 : BERASTAGI – MEDAN – AIRPORT (B)
Breakfast at hotel, back to Medan. Depart for Medan and upon arrival, visit Maimoon Palace to see the Palace of the Sultan of Deli which was built in 1888. next, visit Batik Center. Transfer to the airport to your next destination. Tour End!
Contact Us For Quote : 03 – 4256 2900 / 3900
Or Email To : email@example.com
- Full Payment: 20 Days before departures.
- RM 50.00 per amendment after booking confirmation.
- Payment can be made to our account name:
Account Name : DAUN HIJAU TRAVEL & TOURS SDN BHD
Bank Name : CIMB ISLAMIC BANK
Account No : 8600 14 9088
- No refund for unutilised stay or services.
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Rates quoted are in Ringgit Malaysia for ground arrangement only and are subject to change
without prior notice.
- Hotel featured are subject to availability at the time of booking
- For Malaysia market only
- Daun Hijau Travel’s Terms & Conditions apply
Daun Hijau Travel & Tours Sdn Bhd acts only as agent for transportation companies, hotels and other contractors and therefore does not accept any responsibility for:
- Any act of comission or default accident or irregularities that may be caused to person and or property.
- Any cancellation of journey, delays, failure to provide seats, berth and facilities for carrying or storing luggage
and or failure to provide accommodation.
- Daun Hijau Travel & Tours Sdn Bhd reserves the right without being liable for any loss or damage to change the itinerary with or without notice and at its sole discretion if found to be in the best interest of all concerned.
COVERAGE / ACCEPTANCE
All quotation by Daun Hijau Travel & Tours Sdn Bhd are subject to the terms and conditions stipulated above regardless or whether they are included in the quotation or otherwise, reserves the right to amend any of the conditions from time to time at its discretion.